Thursday, May 19, 2005

Introducing www.GeulaInvestmentTrust.com

By the grace of G-d
Shalom uBrocha!
The Lubavitcher Rebbe teaches that we are now living in the age of Moshiach and redemption.The Rebbe teaches that the world is being transformed to a more perfect state as explained in the prophecies of the Tanach (Bible) about the time of redemption. Wealth can be used in many positives ways. For example when asked why did he helped to discover gold and diamonds in Australia the Rebbe explained that very soon they'll be used for the construction of the 3rd Holy Temple in Yerushalaim (Jerusalem).
I have studied the Rebbe's teachings and saw the fulfillment of his many prophecies for the last 15 years thus among other things I have gained some insight to see which types of
investments are most likely to succeed and in the past I have many succesfull predictions based on this knowlege.However I haven't been able to benifit from it personaly since I had no money to invest. Now I'd like to use my knowlege of this subject for your benifit.
I'm going to use this blog to list various companies comodities curencies and other investment opportunities and explain how they are connected to Moshiach and redemption.
1st of all there are a number of companies which are built based on the Rebbe's prophecies or have his blessing to succeed for example Shefa Yamim - exploration for Diamonds, Precious stones and Gold in the Zevulun Valley along the Qishone River in the North of the land of Israel (Haifa), according to the prophetic statement of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, King Mashiach
and Givot Olam Oil Limited which has the Rebbe's holy blessing see: http://www.givot.co.il/bracha.htm
Besides that there are prophecies of the Rebbe said in 5751-1991 about the current in Iraq and the global war on teror (using these prophecies I was able to earn 400% paper gains by trading curencies in a Oanda.com game trading account making just a few long-term trades)
And to advice people to adjust their investments almost 2 years in advance of the War in Iraq based on the certainty of the fulfillment of the Rebbe's prophecies relating to this war.
Besides posting my investment tips I'm thinking of using this domain to prommote an investment trust I'm planning to create to take advantage of investment opportunities connected to the time of Moshiach and redemption (geula) we are living in now.
I am also thinking of posting info related to affiliate marketing programs and other opportunities connected to the prophecies of the messianic age.
To learn more about this check this blog often for new updates.
With respect and blessing:
Ariel Sokolovsky
http://www.Torah.5u.com/aboutme.html
PS: Check out my other sites:
http://www.MoshiachTV.Blogspot.com
and http://www.ChabadTravel.com
http://www.CompareSave.da.ru
http://www.CafeShops.com/geula
Disclaimer:Any information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not an investment advice.I may hold positions in the investments I'm recomending. If this is the case will disclose it here.
Long Live our Master our Teacher and our Rebbe King Moshiach Forever and Ever!

No comments: